Divas for a Difference covers the people, organizations and events of charitable significance in Idaho's Treasure Valley. Join Cece Gassner and Larissa Lamson as we report on the trendsetters who are shaping the fabric of the Boise Community. From event information to current issues facing non-profits, it's a one-stop shop for organizations and the community. What do you need to know about what is going on in town and how you can help? The Divas will get the answers!
Want to get informed? Every Tuesday in the "Life" section of the Idaho Statesman, we write about two upcoming fundraising events to be held by Treasure Valley non-profits. We also list other upcoming fundraising events. Read our column in the Statesman to find out about what resources exist, who needs help and what events are coming up to support these causes.
Who inspires you? We shine a light on inspirational people and causes in the Treasure Valley by featuring the good work they do in the community. Listen in to our weekly podcast interviews with nonprofit leaders on Boise State Radio to hear about their organization's mission firsthand.
Ready to get involved? Through our weekly column and podcast interviews, you can find out about issues facing the Treasure Valley and what resources exist to meet those needs. You can contact those organizations if you have just 1 hour a month to give or if you have more. Like to attend events? We'll make sure you know about the upcoming fundraising events so that you too can "Be In the Know and Know Where To Go!"
This website allows you to:
- View a listing of non-profits in the Treasure Valley with links to their websites (see NonProfit Listing-Alpha or NonProfit Listing-Category on the right-hand pane)
- View a listing of fundraising events (see Fundraising Events Calendar on the right-hand pane)
- Read our weekly column from the Idaho Statesman (see Featured in the Idaho Statesman or search the archives by Month or by Category on the left-hand pane)
- Link to our podcast interviews with nonprofit leaders
- Contact us to tell us about a non-profit or a fundraising event (or invite us to an event!)(see Contact Us on the right-hand pane)
Divas for a Difference helps educate the public about issues facing the Treasure Valley and highlights the organizations that exist to address those issues. We connect the community to the causes and help expand the outreach for nonprofit organizations through our weekly column in the Idaho Statesman and with our podcast interviews.